Thursday, August 25, 2011

Rhody

Happy Thursday Everyone!
Today I am featuring another awesome etsy shop - Rhody

1. Why and/or how did you get interested in making your products?

I started crocheting when I was a young girl. As time went on I want to make bigger and better things so I started to buy pattern books and made everything I could get my hands on. Crocheting is my "out". Its so relaxing for me and I love starting out with just yarn and then like magic you have a productive item in your hand!

2. Do you make/design the product or do other people help you?

I make everything myself. If I use a pattern I always put my own twist to it somewhere in that pattern so I make it mine. I did design and make a thread crochet Christening blanket that is in my shop now. But I make my own items.

3. What is the favorite piece you have made and why?

I have to say the Christening gowns. I made one that sold and it had the gown, bonnet and booties to go with it. The girl who bought it sent me a picture of her baby on her Christening Day with my outfit on her. That meant so much to me to actually see it on her.

Here are some examples of her gorgeous work:





I love all her different peices! Wouldn't that wreath be stunning on your door? And guess what? She takes custom orders on her wreaths and if you would like something else, she'd be glad to work on it with you so you can get exactly what you want!

If you'd like to see more of her shop, check her out here on etsy: Rhody
You can also follower her on twitter here
Check out her blog here
And like her on facebook here

No comments:

Post a Comment