Wednesday, September 7, 2011

CrazyCraftFrog

Happy Hump Day! Today I am featuring CrazyCraftFrog, another wonderful etsian. She makes wonderful, unique, handmade corsages for all sorts of occasions. One of the great things about these corsages is that you can keep them forever!

1. Why and/or how did you get interested in making your products?
I knew I wanted to make something. At first my goal was to make diaper bags but I quickly realized I lacked the skill and patience. I get frustrated over very long projects. It took me a awhile to find my niche. I tried many different things. Then I had to throw yet another baby shower. I couldn't find a corsage that was modern and cute! So I made one. Then one of my friends at the shower said.. "Hey I bet you could sell those!" Turns out they were right.

2. Do you make/design the product or do other people help you?
I design them completely. I've never copied anyone or used any sort of pattern. My customers do often custom order them in their specific theme and colors though.

3. What is the favorite piece you have made and why?
I did a farm themed Mommy corsage and Daddy pin and those were my favorite because they remind me the most of home here in Alabama.



Aren't those adorable?

These are some of her other favorite pieces:


All three of these are currently for sale in her shop – just click on the picture and it will take you there.

5. Do you do craft shows?
No I have never done a craft show. I don't think my corsages would do well at a craft show since they are used for special occasions.

Personally, I think she is wrong and that they would sell well! But until she does, you can go shopping at her etsy shop, www.CrazyCraftFrog.etsy.com

And check out her facebook page - www.facebook.com/CrazyCraftFrog where she gives not only post pics of custom orders but give useful tips for baby showers and weddings to her followers.


No comments:

Post a Comment