Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Soap For Kids

I love looking at soap of all kinds. Today I was browsing on etsy to see what unique creations other soapers had for kids. Here are some of the wonderful soaps I found





These green egg soaps are made by MelsFunSuds and would make great party favors, and a great gift for those Dr Suess lovers out there.



I just love the way SoapSilkySlim has embedded this rubber toy. I have a feeling that there are some older "kids" who would get a kick out of using this soap!









For those who have a sweet tooth, these cotton canday soaps are made by AJSweetSoap and look good enough to eat. I think these would make great party favors, or for use after going to the Circus.





This cute monster soap is made by EcoChicSoaps and would be perfect for any little bather who loves monsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment