Thursday, January 26, 2012

Browsing On Etsy

Today I decided to just browse some of my favorite shops on etsy. My first shop was JanEleven and I was amazed at how many new and beautiful items she has! These are a few that caught my eye


This is what she says about the bracelet: Fabulous is the only word for this gorgeous heavy silver bracelet with matching brooch. What a masterpiece of the silversmithing art! This is one of the nicest bracelets it has ever been my privilege to offer. If you'd like to check it out Click Here



I love these beautiful earrings. This is what she has to say about them:
These are most unusual earrings - they are a pair of Taxco Aztec heads in a fabulous and unusual Mid Century Modernist design. The heads are accented with inlaid turquoise and black etching. Each head is wearing it's own earring! They are in wonderful shiny condition. These earrings will definately make an impression - beautiful art you can wear as well as an investment in collectible Taxco silver. If you'd like to take a look for yourself, Click Here

She even has some recommedations for what to pair these gorgeous earrings with! So head on over to JanEleven and take a look at her other beautiful peices

1 comment: